Every living thing on our planet is descended from Bhoomi. She embodies the virtue of patience. When we wish to construct a house or cultivate the land, we alter the environment. Best Pandit for Bhumi Pujan in Delhi , As a result of our acts, we are requesting permission and forgiveness from our mother earth. Sutras and hymns in the Vedas are designed to tame the many energies present in the environment. Best Pandit for Bhumi Pujan in Delhi, The Veda Sutras are chanted to counteract any negative effects and provide serenity and prosperity.
"Sun" is worshipped through the Mantra of Gayatri. Goddess Gayatri through her blessings, brings the blessings of Sun, eradicates the sins of past life, sharpens intelligence, enlightens you and enables you to possess divine qualities. It leads a person to the right path, blesses him with peace, happiness and contentment.
What Is The Purpose Of Bhoomi Puja?
Performing a bhumi puja is a way to honour our mother Earth and seek her permission before excavating a plot of land. In addition, this puja is dedicated to the god of Vastu, Vastu Purush, who is believed to provide us with good fortune and prosperity. Best Pandit for Bhumi Pujan in Delhi , In order to ensure the safety and well-being of the people who would buy the property, this puja is performed.
Havan And Bhoomi Puja Includes:
- In the case of Ganpati Sthapana
- The Puja and the Sankalpam of Bhoomi
- In this case, Navgrah Shanti Puja
Doing Bhoomi Puja: The Following Are The Advantages:
- When constructing a structure or cultivating land, it is essential to seek the blessings of Mother Earth first.
- By doing this auspicious Puja, one assures that the land is cleansed of all its negative energies and consequences.
- In addition, the Bhoomi Puja aids in the seamless completion of tasks without any setbacks.
- It also ensures the well-being and contentment of those who are ready to occupy the property. Better yields may be achieved when land is used for agricultural purposes.
- Bhoomi puja invites the Vaastu Purusha, who bestows his blessings onto the worshipper.
- In order to clear the building site of any negativity, this Puja is performed. It provides a sense of calm to all the corners of the home.