The great mantra, Mrityunjaya, is dedicated to Lord Shiva and originates from the Rig Veda. The literal meaning of the mantra is to worship the three-eyed God, Shiva, who sustains all living beings. Any person who is fearful of negative events, loss of fear, should undertake Maha mrityunjaya puja. It was founded and retained as a secret by Rishi Markandeya. It is sometimes also referred to as the Rudra mantra, referring to the furious aspect of Lord Shiva.
It is the greatest mantra for:
- Conquering and warding off untimely death.
- Protecting the loved ones in your family from mental, emotional and physical.
- Health threats.
- Long life.
- Happiness and Prospertiy (Sukh- Samriddhi) in your lives.
- Rejuvanate and nurture your health, eliminating every type of sickness from your body.
- It is often said that Lord Shiva is very easily pleased but more easily frenzied
- We, at Shubhpuja.com, consider your family as our own and swear to conduct the Paath as it should originally be done and will not adopt any shortcuts risking your family’s lives in danger.