Sri Vidya in Sanskrit together refers to the stream of Vedic Worship based on mother energy which showers true knowledge which in turn helps you achieve the ultimate state or enlightenment. This is one of the most powerful spiritual practices from Vedic tradition.
Vedic Rishis mention several times that, only blessed souls will have the opportunity to perform Sri Vidya ritual. Mother energy is the over flowing compassion and love. Relating to the existential energy as Mother is the most loving and easiest ways which when done with deep devotions brings tremendous benefits.
Sri Vidya Puja is not a ritual. It is a deep meditation. Sri Vidya Puja is the easiest ways to connect to the all-pervading existential energy. The Sri Vidya puja is performed with the Shree Yantra which is a mystical construction representing the Cosmos. It has subtle-energies polarized and embedded in it in the form of letters of the alphabet, each of which represents a chant, the attributed Deity, the carriage or vehicle on which the Deity sits, the herb or tree to which it belongs and the corresponding body part of the human beings which it controls. Therefore the Shree Yantra represents the whole Universal Energy and the energy in every animate and inanimate object. The Shree Yantra in turn also represents the human body with 43 major energy centers.
This puja is conducted along with Rudram Namakam Chamkam chanting to invoke Shiva energy.
- Namanam: Invocation of Ganesh-Guru-Saraswati.
- Sri Maha Ganapati Atharvasheersham with abhishekam on lord ganesh murti: (An ode to Lord GANESHA for removing obstacles).
- Chanting of Devi Beeja mantras: (The invocation of the primordial sounds of goddess saraswati,goddess lakshmi and goddess kali) - the aspects of Iccha shakti, gyan shakti and kriya shakti ).
- The 32 Names of Goddess Durga: (The invocation of the cosmic mother with deeparadhana to help remove and overcome distresses in life, giving us a sense of peace and harmony, wholeness and fulfilment).
- Sri Saundarya Lahari (103 shlokas): (The invocation of sri lalita maha tripura sundari to help measure, analyse and remove and overcome distresses from life, bringing in peace, plenty and prosperity, chanting with panchamrutam abhishekam on each of the 100 yantras sri saundarya lahari yantra).
- Tantroktam Devi Suktam (ch.5 - Chandi paath)
- Sri Devi KHADGAMALA STOTRAM: (Kumkum archana on sri yantra on all the positions of 183 devis covering the journey of the nine enclosures of SRI yantra, giving auspiciousness of every kind and degree).
- Lalita Trishati Stotram: (300 Names of Sri Lalita Devi, known as sarvasvam poorti kaarini stotram.) Chanting Lalita Trishati even once sets the mind-set straight and clean. The more one chants or even hears, the more one takes steps forward. Bhagavan Hayagriva assured Agasthya Muni that by chanting Lalita Trishati even once would help to attain peace of mind. Its practice without desires transforms the heart, mind and Soul. Fulfillment follows as a consequence, for the Decider is Devi Lalita Herself.
- SRI LALITA SAHASRANAMAM STOTRAM: (Chanting the 1000 names of devi lalita with kumkum archana confers the sadhak with peace, plenty and prosperity, diseases of every nature is kept at bay for the one who chants this Stotram. Students attain accentuated grasping powers and mental clarity; new ventures get blessed with abundance and growth, harmony in all dimensions of life is experienced).
- Shri Vidya mantra Japa 11,000 times
- Rudram Namakam Chamakam
- Mantra Pushpam
Shri Vidya Mantra: KA E I LA HRIM HA SA KA HA LA HRIM SA KA LA HRIM SRIM
Duration: 6 to 7 hours Per day